Personal number plates

Will I look like a Prat?

• Yes, remember your roots

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • No, aspire to rise above your station

Votes: 61 81.3%

• Total voters
I saw AT51 LOW last week on a black, low and what sounded like a TSI.

Funny old thing tho', it comes back as a white 2007 2.5 Diesel.

I saw AT51 LOW last week on a black, low and what sounded like a TSI.

Funny old thing tho', it comes back as a white 2007 2.5 Diesel.
Followed a full-sized Range Rover the other day with YE51 CUD. Bizarrely, he was weaving around the road, dodging potholes.

No offence to anyone who has one, but that sums up Chelsea tractor drivers for me.

Followed a full-sized Range Rover the other day with YE51 CUD. Bizarrely, he was weaving around the road, dodging potholes.

No offence to anyone who has one, but that sums up Chelsea tractor drivers for me.
Huge wheels and ultra low profile tyres, maybe?
Why I went for 275/40 19s on me Bus!

Huge wheels and ultra low profile tyres, maybe?
Why I went for 275/40 19s on me Bus!
Could be. I was too busy laughing at them to notice and nearly ran into the back of them at one point :oops:

PS @Bav
Way I am @ mo think I’d mek an unhinged door or an obscure winda!
Unhinged doors are a sore subject at the moment!!!! We've just had a tenant vacate one of our rentals and, amongst other damage, they left behind a bedroom door that had been ripped off its hinges - they'd completely split the door-frame and pulled the architrave away from the wall. :mad:

Unhinged doors are a sore subject at the moment!!!! We've just had a tenant vacate one of our rentals and, amongst other damage, they left behind a bedroom door that had been ripped off its hinges - they'd completely split the door-frame and pulled the architrave away from the wall. :mad:
Hunt them down (a police Spokesman said) ;)

Have just arranged myself some crossbow lessons ;)
Crossbow?
Savagebow, Lividbow??
3rd tenant of our rental is now coming up 19 yrs there and been lovely; often paying upgrade bills etc….
Hope you receive recompense and better replacement tenants.

Hope you receive recompense
Unlikely - he kicked-off when told he'd be forfeiting his bond (which won't even cover half the damage done).

Trying to remain philosophical, but struggling!

Unlikely - he kicked-off when told he'd be forfeiting his bond (which won't even cover half the damage done).

Trying to remain philosophical, but struggling!
It will come to pass. You don’t need the hassle though. Sorry to hear of your troubles

Reactions: Bav
I saw a Jeep Wrangler type thing today near Swindon, the registration was AD06 NOB.

Spotted a L/R Defender on the M62 today - reg no E8 GUM (probably one for those with a strong Yorkshire accent!).

Spotted yesterday on a black Transporter, GL05 VAN.
Appropriately on the M5 South between J13 and J14 in Gloucestershire.

Back