Personal number plates

Will I look like a Prat?

• Yes, remember your roots

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • No, aspire to rise above your station

Votes: 61 81.3%

• Total voters
I have a personalised plate. It's my son's initials, date he was born and combined, spells his name Although as endearing as it sounds, I do look for one that abreviates "little s*it" when his friends use the pop up as make shift tree house with real tree / bush cuttings

I have a personalised plate. It's my son's initials, date he was born and combined, spells his name Although as endearing as it sounds, I do look for one that abreviates "little s*it" when his friends use the pop up as make shift tree house with real tree / bush cuttings
Sounds like you need the plate in post #892!

Last time I saw that plate it was on a BMW at Lydstep Holiday Park, just outside Tenby.

Good job they don’t live in Llandairpwllgwyngyllgofergerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch then.

I bet all the money in my pocket you Googled "longest Welsh railway station name" then cut and pasted that one.

Back on track. Some person that lives in a tiny place called Mardu close to here, has M4 RDU. There is another place not far from there called Anchor. Someone has AN60 HOR

I bet all the money in my pocket you Googled "longest Welsh railway station name" then cut and pasted that one.

Back on track. Some person that lives in a tiny place called Mardu close to here, has M4 RDU. There is another place not far from there called Anchor. Someone has AN60 HOR
An 'undisclosed bidder' got BR15 TOL recently for a mere £20k.......

Taking the ferry to Anglesey and a coach tour was considered a “school trip” when I was a nipper - we had to learn it! (A little learning that was only ever used in pub quizzes!!!)

There’s a Freelander up near Ben Nevis and the plate is NEV1S. I think it belongs to someone who owns/runs a lot of the campsites and facilities up there, as I see it each time I go and it’s always on one of the sites.

There’s a Freelander up near Ben Nevis and the plate is NEV1S. I think it belongs to someone who owns/runs a lot of the campsites and facilities up there, as I see it each time I go and it’s always on one of the sites.
I've seen that one too!
I was around there last September

Back