Personal number plates

Will I look like a Prat?

• Yes, remember your roots

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • No, aspire to rise above your station

Votes: 61 81.3%

• Total voters
Dilemma - I have a 6 digit personal plate. I like the look of the shortened plates. I’ve checked the dvla website, and it would be legal.
The rear isn’t a problem, as the numb plate mounting screws are within the size of the smaller plate. However, The issue is the front. The bumper has a ‘plinth’ for the plate to mount to. Has anyone found a solution to making this smaller? I can’t find anything from research as to replacements. Is it an integral part of the bumper moulding? Or can it be removed? The dealer screwed my current plates to the top corners of the plates, so the current plinth would need replacing or repairing.
So, if there isn’t an easy solution to the front, would a small rear plate and standard front plate look wrong??? Your thoughts please
No one will ever see both at once to make a judgment.

awwww great number i want it but a flippin grand though i had a personal plate on my bike NS XVS it was a XVS 1700 cc

the name Muddigger came about my 1st trip out metal detecting i was stuck on a tiny grass verge these guys pushed me off but dented the back doors

so the very next day the BFGs AT went on im fishing hunting shooting metal detecting everything wheres MUDs involved lol

But thanks for thinking of me i ll see if we can stretch to it ........

If you intend to keep your T6 long term it would look great, if you sell it the plate adds value - win win!!!

Do understand thanks but just laid out £ 700 on water pump and timing belt last week with oil change

Ordering multi-rail and canopy lol plus next weekends camp + sea fishing weekend = - over £1000 from bank account already ha ha ha

AGM battery going in this weekend with 240 charger and B2B charger + hook up cabling

planning solar before the next summer

and i look good already im in A SHINY LWB TEAM ACAPULCO BLUE..... JUST HOW COOL IS THAT HA HA HA....

@T6Paul its all on standard Blue motion 16" wheels & standard suspension even stock wheel covers, i like them. Blue motion i believe was slightly stream lined smaller wheels but could be wrong

its empty in the back it that pic kindest regards Nick

I've been thinking for awhile about getting a private plate.....can't remember two registration plates! I know very frivolous.
My initials are AH
But I can't get Ec05se A
I can get H but I don't really identify with my surname
So I could get
Ec05se O or
Ec05se U
Any thoughts

Hope i got this right....but if your initials AH and the E ......if you had a T30 ....you could get

92DC5A80-7457-49B7-A68A-79E03BFF0751.png

Back