PDC Retrofit coding

Phil_j89

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hello!

Just fitted a front upgrade parking sensor kit, from car systems.. along with replacing the original radio unit with a discover media unit.
Currently having trouble getting the parking sensor range display on the screen, with the vehicle in reverse.

I’ve refitted the original unit and the display is showing up correctly with that unit, but not with this discover unit.

Is there any coding that anyone is aware of that I may need to change to get the display to show on the new radio unit?

thanks in advance.

Hello!

Just fitted a front upgrade parking sensor kit, from car systems.. along with replacing the original radio unit with a discover media unit.
Currently having trouble getting the parking sensor range display on the screen, with the vehicle in reverse.

I’ve refitted the original unit and the display is showing up correctly with that unit, but not with this discover unit.

Is there any coding that anyone is aware of that I may need to change to get the display to show on the new radio unit?

thanks in advance.
There are masses of adaptation channels on the discover media, there are definitely ones relating to PDC

Reactions: mmi
Can you post your complete unedited VCDS Autoscan before and after your retrofit?

Reactions: mmi
Back