PDC/ Parking sensor retrofit: front and rear

Hi gays if any interested do upgrade for new future link below thanks VW T6 - Adapter + Module 1K8919472A - Upgrade

;)

Reactions: mmi
Hi all, I’m just about to purchase this front/rear pdc, can anyone confirm this is everything needed to fully fit, also it’s from Poland so bit concerned it’s for a left hand drive, I understand it may be a big ask with just pics but any advice will be very welcomed. D68F7825-252B-4CFA-936E-8197093AB9DB.pngF5FC4438-DF4C-459B-AADE-701F5615DF02.png

All looks ok to me. Being a left hand drive kit you may have to swap some pins in the plugs , or run the cables from the sensors down the opposite side of the van otherwise it will display the sensors incorrectly on the display , left instead of right etc

All looks ok to me. Being a left hand drive kit you may have to swap some pins in the plugs , or run the cables from the sensors down the opposite side of the van otherwise it will display the sensors incorrectly on the display , left instead of right etc
Hi, yes that’s what I read when looking through posts, I would much rather a right hand drive kit, I get confused very easy lol. I don’t no for sure it’s left hand drive, I asked the question and seller said yes it fits right hand drive but that’s not a yes it’s a right hand drive kit, being from Poland I’m just assuming it’s LHD, I’m thinking now for the hassle it’s going to cause me I’ll just buy universal front sensors with dash button, seems only extra I would get is on screen display, iv got universal set on rear at moment and they work satisfactory just not factory spec.

Hi, yes that’s what I read when looking through posts, I would much rather a right hand drive kit, I get confused very easy lol. I don’t no for sure it’s left hand drive, I asked the question and seller said yes it fits right hand drive but that’s not a yes it’s a right hand drive kit, being from Poland I’m just assuming it’s LHD, I’m thinking now for the hassle it’s going to cause me I’ll just buy universal front sensors with dash button, seems only extra I would get is on screen display, iv got universal set on rear at moment and they work satisfactory just not factory spec.
Stick with that it, es it will be a LHD drive kit , but it’s worth the trouble, do not fit a aftermarket front kit, they never work well..

Stick with that it, es it will be a LHD drive kit , but it’s worth the trouble, do not fit a aftermarket front kit, they never work well..
Hi, thanks for reply, you think I should, I really would like factory and iv got halo9 so should connect up ok, just worried about swapping wires etc, if iv got a dummy guide I’m good, but electrical diagrams etc is like reading Russian to me lol. Ok cool I’ll have another read and see if can get my head round wire swapping.

Hi, thanks for reply, you think I should, I really would like factory and iv got halo9 so should connect up ok, just worried about swapping wires etc, if iv got a dummy guide I’m good, but electrical diagrams etc is like reading Russian to me lol. Ok cool I’ll have another read and see if can get my head round wire swapping.
You may not have any wire swapping to do, the LHS of the vehicle is the LHS no matter which side the steering wheel is. You might need to extend some cables though because the BCM is in a different place. Alternatively you could take the loom down the other side of the van

Reactions: mmi
You may not have any wire swapping to do, the LHS of the vehicle is the LHS no matter which side the steering wheel is. You might need to extend some cables though because the BCM is in a different place. Alternatively you could take the loom down the other side of the van
Hi mate, thanks, so lol… let me try this, if I go the left as Uk spec the BCM wires will stop near passenger side, so extend across dash to BCM.. go down right side van will need sensor wires swapped but will reach BCM. Or am I way off already.. haha

Back