Part Number - tailgate buffer

Skyliner33

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I appear to have lost the rubber if this thing off the tailgate. Tried but I can’t find the part number for replacement.
A6C0CF3E-0A34-432F-BB72-7A7CD80310ED.jpeg

@Pauly, what website are you using to get that info? I have been using this
Body

But it doesn’t have the description like yours has. Not that it would have helped here anyway as I thought the photo was of the bottom of the tailgateo_O

Body

But it doesn’t have the description like yours has. Not that it would have helped here anyway as I thought the photo was of the bottom of the tailgateo_O
Try this one, I've found it useful a few times. Click on CarProg2 and the rest is straightforward enough.

IFI :: Free services

Disclaimer: I can accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information held within this database. Any incorrect part numbers ordered should not result in any shame on me! :whistle:

Body

Its a paid for service that we subscribe to from a company called lexcom, they make/manage ETKA parts catalogue system for VAG

Its a paid for service that we subscribe to from a company called lexcom, they make/manage ETKA parts catalogue system for VAG
Now it makes sense that it’s better info than available FOC. Cheers

Try this one, I've found it useful a few times. Click on CarProg2 and the rest is straightforward enough.

IFI :: Free services

Disclaimer: I can accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information held within this database. Any incorrect part numbers ordered should not result in any shame on me! :whistle:

Thanks for the info. I’ll check it out on the laptop as I can’t seem to get past entering the vehicle details and on to the parts info on my phone

Thanks for the info. I’ll check it out on the laptop as I can’t seem to get past entering the vehicle details and on to the parts info on my phone
Yeah, its not good on a phone, but as an example, here's a screenshot of the same info as above, but using the CarProg2 link.

Tailgate.JPG

Thanks for the parts numbers.
I can’t find anywhere selling them online and my local vw centre won’t take phone orders and I can’t get there in working hours. Anyone know a place I can get one from? Thanks.

No be easy mate, stuff gets delivered to me and I post it out without leaving the building but it will rely on VW and RM still being at work !

Back