Parking ticket clip

Steved55

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi - just been in my mates skoda and it has a really useful clip on the drivers A pillar for holding car park tickets. Have found stick on ones on line but can anyone recommend one that fits behind the pillar trim?
Thanks

I use a sunglasses holder that slides on the sunshade, take it down and use it to hold the pay & display ticket.

I have a mini bull dog clip on my Brodit phone mount.

Having owned several Skodas previously and SWMBO has an Octavia, the ticket clips are really useful and such a simple idea. I’ve read about windscreen fitters leaving them out when replacing glass - how annoying!

Who pays for parking? Down my way the fines work out cheaper than paying for a ticket, Council can’t afford to employ traffic wardens.

Never understood why Skoda fit the clip as standard but other VAG group cars don't. I've got similar clips with adhesive fixings on both the T6 and the TGE. Search 'windscreen ticket clip' in eBay they are cheap enough.

The t6 forum one looks like the answer to my dreams! How do I get my mitts on one please?

you can give @Pauly a cuddle/PM and he might send you one for free,

you could come to one for the forum meets/ campouts and get one there, for free,

or you can buy some T6F stickers and ill throw one in as a freebee.

For Sale - Summer-weekend-t6f Limited Edition External Stickers
For Sale - T6F Flags

Back