Panel Van Ceilings. Anyone done anything interesting ?

I don’t particularly want to carpet the ceiling, so I’m think of what else I can do. I’ve seen suede on the ceiling panels, defo not for me. I’ve seen the wood clad strips, bit too busy I think. I’m wondering if anyone’s done anything else, unique, outside the box, and what materials have been used. Want to gather ideas, before formulating a plan. What ya got ? Pics would be great.

I always fancied a star ceiling and someone did one to a van if you want d something really unusual

I don’t particularly want to carpet the ceiling, so I’m think of what else I can do. I’ve seen suede on the ceiling panels, defo not for me. I’ve seen the wood clad strips, bit too busy I think. I’m wondering if anyone’s done anything else, unique, outside the box, and what materials have been used. Want to gather ideas, before formulating a plan. What ya got ? Pics would be great.
Well it’s not unique given it’s a commercial firm (The Ply Guys) but it’s a bit out of the ordinary: mine’s birch ply inspired by a map’s contour lines:

IMG_1750.jpeg

Back