Packing under ply floor

Saves starting a new thread so...... Is there a floor packer/batten kit available? Saves me trying to order a large sheet and making it myself.

Seen one on ebay but its £80 :eek:

Saves starting a new thread so...... Is there a floor packer/batten kit available? Saves me trying to order a large sheet and making it myself.

A single sheet 3100x1500mm B\BB quality of 10mm ply - Okoume Marine costs 120EUR in the store.

A single sheet 3100x1500mm B\BB quality of 10mm ply - Okoume Marine costs 120EUR in the store.
You wouldnt need anywhere near that size, its only a few battens to make the floor level. I'm not on about the full floor

I couldn't see any for less than that when I was looking a couple months back. In the end I refused to pay their bonkers prices and bought some ply and made them myself. Only takes a few hours if you've got a jigsaw, or table saw would be better I suppose.

I bought packers and flooring from my local conversion company. I think the packers worked out at about £20 so worth going to ask rather than online

Back