Owners manual

I am sure members here can instruct you of seat removal if you post that specific topic.. there are caravelle and californias on here as well as combis and shuttles..

Thanks, Loz. But as I see from this manual, seat attachment strategy is different between two variants. My vehicle has seats attached statically but this manual shows sleds under rear seat rows, and they are movable. I want to understand seat removal stretegy.
Hi,
I have a T6 Transporter&Caravelle, plus Composition Colour Infotainment manual, plus VW wallet. £20 plus postage if anyone is interested.

I can’t get the download to work.

What am I doing wrong?

I bought a 2017 T32 yesterday, but no manual came with it.

IMG_3874.jpeg

If it's any use, I've got a PDF of the 2019 'Multivan' owners manual which I can email to you - I think it's the version that @Loz posted mentioned above. I've also got a PDF of the 06/19 VW service/maintenance manual if it's any good to you (I've never read it though and can't even remember where It came from).

If it's any use, I've got a PDF of the 2019 'Multivan' owners manual which I can email to you - I think it's the version that @Loz posted mentioned above. I've also got a PDF of the 06/19 VW service/maintenance manual if it's any good to you (I've never read it though and can't even remember where It came from).
Thanks, PM incoming

Hi,
I have a T6 Transporter&Caravelle, plus Composition Colour Infotainment manual, plus VW wallet. £20 plus postage if anyone is interested.
Hi BoroBoy, if it's still available and Edition 11, I'll gladly take if off your hands! All our manuals absorbed a load of water in the passenger door pocket and are now ruined. No damps anywhere else we can see :mad:

Spend £50 on a router and can get an online PDF manual to download. Best part of £50k on a T6 and zilch from VW it seems?? Our 2021 T6 door pocket sadly absorbed some of February's biblical deluge and ruined the physical manual we have. VW's manuals page finds it with the VIN, but can't find any download option. Looking at previous contributors it seems that's just too difficult for a multi-billion Euro company to support these days. Happy to pay VIP to download, but concerned may not be the Edition 11.2020 that came with our van? Any help greatly appreciated.

Hi BoroBoy, if it's still available and Edition 11, I'll gladly take if off your hands! All our manuals absorbed a load of water in the passenger door pocket and are now ruined. No damps anywhere else we can see :mad:
@veghog - I am away from home at the moment, until Easter Mondai. I will have a look at Edition number and revert.

Back