Owners manual

gkcgary

hi guys
I've just had my gen 6 delivered to me and they have 'forgotten' to send me the owners manual etc
Are there any online available? They will order me one and send out in post but god knows how long I will be waiting for that.
They've ruined my first night extended bedtime reading...

hi guys
I've just had my gen 6 delivered to me and they have 'forgotten' to send me the owners manual etc
Are there any online available? They will order me one and send out in post but god knows how long I will be waiting for that.
Nothing Online last time I searched....

hi guys
I just sent you a PM ;)

Hello, I guess this message is aimed at LOZ. I'm an Englishman living in Sweden, bought a T6 multivan today...only clearly manual is in Swedish. Looking to get a digital version in English,...anyone got some tips?

Currently in the Alps, will upload a pdf to the web(too large to upload here) and post a link when I return, remind me on this topic in 2 weeks if I forget.

Hi all,

New T6 owner here. Would be killer to get the manual, mine is in Italian

and if anyone knows where 1) I can find a proper shop manual (willing to pay) and 2) where I can locate the outside temperature sensor, I’m much obliged!

You can see the outside temp sensor if you bend down and look through grille it's suspended just off centre on the drivers side

Hi all,

New T6 owner here. Would be killer to get the manual, mine is in Italian

and if anyone knows where 1) I can find a proper shop manual (willing to pay) and 2) where I can locate the outside temperature sensor, I’m much obliged!
User manual along with other manuls etc. Are in the download section.

Here is a link to the user manual: T6 Owners Manual

Thanks so much for posting this. I just picked up my T6 Kombi yesterday in Mexico City and of course everything's in Spanish. This is a big help! Saludos...Jim

Hi, guys. I need an owner's manual for Transporter T6 combi. The link which is shared above is just for multivan, business variants. I need that spesifically for combi variant.

Its all vans and campers
Thanks, Loz. But as I see from this manual, seat attachment strategy is different between two variants. My vehicle has seats attached statically but this manual shows sleds under rear seat rows, and they are movable. I want to understand seat removal stretegy.

Back