Our Demo Van.....

BognorMotors

BMVS Sport & Performance
Trade Member
T6 Legend
Hello all

We don't really put enough pics on here of our work, but recently on the REVO demo day, they had a photographer, who took some 'proper' pics of our latest demo, which is a T30 SWB Kombi 204BITDI 4Motion DSG, which literally has every single factory options, and then has been enhanced in the usual 'Bognor Motors' way, which includes;
B14's, H&R ARB's, Vossen wheels, REVO big brake kit and Stage 1 remap, Full Colour coding on all exterior plastics, 6 seat Caravelle seat conversion with custom leather, full silent coat sound deadening, Full carpet and dod liner insulation, Interior LED and mood lighting, Black suede liner panels, Custom black carpe floor, Upgraded sound system, custom steering wheel, rear glass....the list goes on. I hope the four pics speak for themselves.

We offer a complete 1 stop vehicle conversion service for your vehicle, with courtesy van available - Give us a call to discuss your options.

We are on facebook and instagram, and would welcome you following us.

Bognor Motors Vehicle Solutions

Bognor Motors (@bognormotors) • Instagram photos and videos

IMG_4201.JPG IMG_4202.JPG IMG_4200.JPG IMG_4198.JPG

Thanks for looking

This van is shortly up for sale if anyone is interested in owning the highest spec kombi/caravelle conversion in the country?

When i was looking for mine i recall seeing an ebay advert for a black T5/T5.1 camper which looked to have been trimmed to a good standard in a similar orange leather and with a similar style..i wondered if that could have been your past work? it was sold before i got chance to see it but looked ace!

When i was looking for mine i recall seeing an ebay advert for a black T5/T5.1 camper which looked to have been trimmed to a good standard in a similar orange leather and with a similar style..i wondered if that could have been your past work? it was sold before i got chance to see it but looked ace!

Not us. We don’t do much with campers bar genuine California’s.
This design was from scratch - got the idea from a classic Porsche 911.

That shot was taken between back of the chair and upright armrest...

nice van :thumbsup:
That comment was made ages ago, and was being ironic! Obviously i wasn’t actually suggesting it was the “professional photographers” fingers.

Back