Ordered, no going back now...

Insert Coin

VIP Member
T6 Legend
So after much deliberation I've finally settled on a T32 LWB 204 DSG Highline Indium Grey. :thumbsup:

The deposit has been paid today in order to avoid the 3% price increase on November 1st.

In my decision process I've gone from a Sportline, to a Sleeper, then a full camper conversion and finally a California. :geek:

And then for mainly selfish reasons gone all the way back to the start and settled on a Wessex Vans Sportline conversion. :cool:

I've ticked these factory options -

Met Paint
Disco Nav
App Connect
Adaptive Cruise
Cab Carpet
Heated Seats
LED Lamps F+R
Parking Sensors and Camera
Comfort Dash
Second Battery
Power Folding Mirrors

And then Wessex Vans are fitting the following -

Lining and Insulation
Ultra Sound Dampening
Rear Roof Panels
Led Rear Downlights
12v Fuse Box, 12v sockets etc
ABT Front Grill
ABT Front Spoilers
ABT DR19 Alloy Wheels
Sportline Rear Spoiler (don't like the ABT version)
Roof Bars and Side Bars in black
Bilstein Coilovers
Leather, Quilted Stitched seats

I'll put anti-roll bars, detachable tow bar and bike rack on once it arrives.

It's going to be a very slow 14 weeks I think... ;)

Thanks dude, can't wait to chuck the mountain bike, kids and dogs in the back and go out for drive and a ride :cool:

I got a PM reminding me about soft close, I'd forgotten all about it. I've emailed the dealer and asked him to add it to the order if not already too late.

Awesome sounding spec.:thumbsup: I didn't buy my van new so couldn't spec the bits I wanted. I did however make up for it when speccing the conversion. Roll on Feb 3rd.

So after much deliberation I've finally settled on a T32 LWB 204 DSG Highline Indium Grey. :thumbsup:

The deposit has been paid today in order to avoid the 3% price increase on November 1st.

In my decision process I've gone from a Sportline, to a Sleeper, then a full camper conversion and finally a California. :geek:

And then for mainly selfish reasons gone all the way back to the start and settled on a Wessex Vans Sportline conversion. :cool:

I've ticked these factory options -

Met Paint
Disco Nav
App Connect
Adaptive Cruise
Cab Carpet
Heated Seats
LED Lamps F+R
Parking Sensors and Camera
Comfort Dash
Second Battery
Power Folding Mirrors

And then Wessex Vans are fitting the following -

Lining and Insulation
Ultra Sound Dampening
Rear Roof Panels
Led Rear Downlights
12v Fuse Box, 12v sockets etc
ABT Front Grill
ABT Front Spoilers
ABT DR19 Alloy Wheels
Sportline Rear Spoiler (don't like the ABT version)
Roof Bars and Side Bars in black
Bilstein Coilovers
Leather, Quilted Stitched seats

I'll put anti-roll bars, detachable tow bar and bike rack on once it arrives.

It's going to be a very slow 14 weeks I think... ;)

Sounds great, couldn't they put the ARBs on while the suspension's off though, save you a job?

Sounds great, couldn't they put the ARBs on while the suspension's off though, save you a job?

Wessex aren't convinced the ARB's need changing, they suggest driving it without and then decide if I really need/want them.

dont forget the additional dust seal as well...

Lovely spec van. Enjoy!

Not sure I can stretch to the dust seal... :rofl:

I think the dust seals are part of the ultra sound deadening.

I've heard the before and after, probably the best £20 mod you can make?

dust seals - ask the dealer. they arent listed on the configurator, but about £35 option I think. They put another seal on the door, making it sound quieter and more 'solid' when you shut the door.

Back