Sold 2013 T5.1 DSG Tailgate LWB Camper conversion. £28500

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfourc

T5.1 140Bhp LWB HighLine Shuttle tailgate with DSG automatic, converted to a camper 108,000 Miles - Austops pop top with red scenic canvas and fold down bed board + memory foam mattress, Evo Designs cabinets with over bed storage and led lighting. Dometic twin gas and sink unit with 10l onboard water storage and external hidden drain. 907 gas with trauma manifold and external BBQ point at the rear. 130 ribbed with isofix on sliders to move back and forth in simora fabric to match front seats. Two + one front with captain's chair. Twin seat swivels (Kiravans). Fully sound deadened on sides, doors, and floor throughout with 3-stage sound and thermal insulation. 50litre Vitrifrigo C50i 12v fridge, 21Amp intelligent battery charger, split charge and leisure battery under the driver's seat with discrete electric hookup at the rear and 25M lead. Electric front windows and climatronic air con. Twin sliding doors with openers and matching rear quarter glass (camper glass). Koni Projekt comfort coilovers and Whiteline Anit Roll Bars front and rear and poly bushes. New HD top hats, discs, and pads. 20” Unmarked wolfrace alloys with good tyres (5mm). Pioneer app radio stereo, Reversing camera. Golf GTI paddle shift wheel with red stiching, Colour 3D MFD, auto headlights, new shark fin DRL headlights, Sportline rear taillights plus loads more, and Detachable Towbar with electrics. Illuminated door steps, Mains, and USB points throughout the van. All receipts. 11 months MOT. No minors. I've built the van to my specification over the last 18 months, hence all of the top spec equipment, with the original plan of using it for a number of years to come. I've recently decided to switch to a caravan to accommodate the family better and thus no longer have a need for the van. Cam Belt changed at 90k, Oil & Filters changed every 8k £28,500

The final things that I was planning to do were to fit a Solar Panel - The wiring has been installed from the powerbox up into the roof. I've just not purchased the MPPT or panel to complete the installation. the other items were the Sportline bumper and respray of the front bumper / general tidy up of the paintwork I'd say a strong 8/10 on the paintwork. the last point was a second aux heater for cold autumn nights - given that I've only used it during the summer, this wasn't a priority for me.

van1.jpeg

van2.jpeg

van3.jpeg

van4.jpeg

van5.jpeg

van6.jpeg

van7.jpeg

van8.jpeg

van9.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.