Open door in MFD shows wrong body type

I don't

VIP Member
So I had to recode for a new battery with obd11 pro and started tweeking. I've managed somehow to change the body shape on the MFD that shows open doors and can't get it back. I've reset the body variant under dashboard but no change. Any ideas would be much appreciated

Sorry mate. The closest I got was after a flat battery. The whole thing threw a wobbly and had to disconnect the battery for a bit after it had charged.

same here,
I don't know how or why it changed and I cannot fathom how to get it back to a van instead of a double cab pickup picture using vcds.IMG_9470.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: CAB
Don't know about vcds but I'll run through it in the morning and see if I can't find the hex bit it changed on odb11 (same body variant I got)

Don't know about vcds but I'll run through it in the morning and see if I can't find the hex bit it changed on odb11 (same body variant I got)
Hi did you manage to find the hex bit you changed?
Thanks

Sorry mate I was offshore anyway. The odb11 long code I changed is attached if that's any help?? I've changed to the hex bit but it's not titled. The vehicle variant is under 17_23 but need the depiction version. V1 is normal body V2 the pickup

Screenshot_20230725_045626_OBDeleven VAG~2.jpg

Sorry mate I was offshore anyway. The odb11 long code I changed is attached if that's any help?? I've changed to the hex bit but it's not titled. The vehicle variant is under 17_23 but need the depiction version. V1 is normal body V2 the pickup

View attachment 206904
Thanks for your help.
But I’m not sure how to make that work with vcds. I’ll wait until some kind person on here to let me know!

And do youknow whats changing door opening status? Mine displaying door open when they shut and shows closed when they open
This is an fascinating one - can you post a full VCDS Auto-Scan?
Any background story?
Please post a picture of dash display - the doors actually closed?

Back