Off to Cornwall...

We did have a fab afternoon at Perranporth beach on Monday...the sea was super wild...we were in for about 3 hours, just getting out to move our stuff back as the tide came in...Phoebe loved it...took me back to my childhood!

We're still here. Might be setting off back tomorrow as my Dad has been rushed into hospital (he has liver cancer)...I really don't know how much more shit I can take!

Felt a right berk at fistral...all these young, cool surfer dudes with their vans and then there's me...fat, frumpy almost fifty year old rocking up and getting out of mine! Anyway...I had the nicest, newest van...

We've had an ok time...its been tough at times and the campsite isn't great, but we've done it....first proper holiday on our own...the firsts are always the worst.

Your doing really well Veema, and the campervan will be your happy place in times of sadness.
We have only just got our camper and I'm nearly 54 and hubby 60. A real learning curve and sometimes wonder whether we have done the right thing. But deep down know we have.
We're in Ilfracombe at the moment and would never had towed the caravan this far........:laugh:

I need to be much more organised...I'm a bit chaotic really, so keeping neat and tidy is a bit difficult...which in turn makes everything hard work!

My son, his fiancée and his dog are heading down there tomorrow.
Have told him to wave to any passing T6 s !!
Hope weather is kind to them and my van comes back safe and sound!!

My son, his fiancée and his dog are heading down there tomorrow.
Have told him to wave to any passing T6 s !!
Hope weather is kind to them and my van comes back safe and sound!!

There are too many to wave to!

Back