OEM Floor Rail supplier / fitter.

B19DRG

VW Main Dealer
T6 Guru
Evening all , currently running a Kombi but want to convert to Cali rails and sliding bench that folds into bed , could you recommend me the best place for this, and if anyone has a rough idea of cost that would be great

The three seater will give you something similar to the Caravelle, whilst the two seater will give you space at the room at the side of it either for a kitchen or other furniture.

Google California Beach and California Ocean to see what I mean.

Hi Dave here from NZ. I have a T5 2005 Caravelle which I am looking to convert to a camper.

I have had a cursive look at the sub forums but could see anything relating to this and please forgive me if this has been asked before but is there a part for the trolley / caster which sits in the internal rail system. Not the rail system itself but the wheel / locking device which runs on the rails. I wish to build a bed frame and use these parts at the attachments to the internal rails.

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Right I'm almost ready to get my vw caravelle floor rails, I've almost finished the deadening insulating and carpet lining. So once that's all complete i'll be after the rails,bolts, strengthen plates flooring and rails. Wheres best. I'm in staffs looking probably in a couple of weeks time it should be ready for.

Cheers

Hi new to the forum, and new the the vehicle. I have just bought a shuttle from a family member at a very good price, the layout doesn’t best suit my needs and I would like to change the seating to the more versatile caravelle format. Does anyone know where I can buy a floor, rails, bracketry and fixings from?

Hi Dom, welcome to the forum. Best way IMHO is to look at the forum chat in the relevant area and get a feel for what's discussed. You'll find recommendations or stories giving the sources of the various bits of kit and tips about doing the jobs. There are so many sources so unless you have pots of wonga you have to sift through them carefully as there's so much variation in price. HTH.

Couple of eBay sellers
CotswoldT5
Kernow Transporters

or Colin at Oxford T5

I can't raise Colin at Oxford T5, any idea how?

These are the details i have on record from when he done some work for me a few years back ?

email
oxfordt5@aol.com

VW Van Conversions Ltd

Trading as Oxford T5

Workshop address:

Unit 9b,

Two Rivers Industrial Estate,

Station Lane,

Witney,

Oxfordshire,

OX28 4BH

Tel: 07799 626310

I am looking for a set of Caravelle floor rails - either a full set or one single and one nearside double rail to convert a wheelchair vehicle back to standard.
Have tried most of the main suppliers but they will only supply the rails when you buy a triple seat, which I already have!
Thanks, Martin

I am looking for a set of Caravelle floor rails - either a full set or one single and one nearside double rail to convert a wheelchair vehicle back to standard.

Have tried most of the main suppliers but they will only supply the rails when you buy a triple seat, which I already have!

Thanks, Martin
It sounds like it’ll be TPS if you’ve tried the main suppliers.

Back