Not Washed The Van For Quite A While

DaveBos

Engineering Surveyor
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Thought I'd post this to annoy the daily detailers.

I love my van to bits and washed it every week when I first had it, but remembered today that the wifey bought me an Autoglym kit for my birthday, with loads of bits and bobs to make the van sparkle, but I haven't actually used it yet as I haven't got round to washing the van yet. My birthday was on March 2nd, shock horror, must be 2 months since the last clean.

Thought I'd post this to annoy the daily detailers.

I love my van to bits and washed it every week when I first had it, but remembered today that the wifey bought me an Autoglym kit for my birthday, with loads of bits and bobs to make the van sparkle, but I haven't actually used it yet as I haven't got round to washing the van yet. My birthday was on March 2nd, shock horror, must be 2 months since the last clean.

:eek::eek: words fail me

Ooooooh, that hurts @Chrisfraser05 , trouble is I’m always too busy, when I get a bit of spare time I think, let’s have a quick look on the forum, trouble is there are too many posts a day now, it takes hours to catch up.

Thought it might @Tourershine , being a white van, it does actually look pretty clean though.

I was only saying to @T6180 earlier, that I wish i'd of got a White van.
They seem to be easier to look after than Black, they mod better in my opinion, plus they look the nuts in standard form, low with nice wheels as is proved on that latest Edition on the Team White page.

He just did what he always does, and tried to sell me his. :eek:

I was only saying to @T6180 earlier, that I wish i'd of got a White van.
They seem to be easier to look after than Black, they mod better in my opinion, plus they look the nuts in standard form, low with nice wheels as is proved on that latest Edition on the Team White page.

He just did what he always does, and tried to sell me his. :eek:
So does that mean "You can have it in any colour as long as it black or white"

So does that mean "You can have it in any colour as long as it black or white"

When I ordered my T6, I could of chose any colour they did, and I changed my mind more times than I have with wheels, but I kept comparing them with Black, and nothing looks as sexy on the road as a Black vehicle that's detailed up.
Black stands out in the crowd and I love it.

I'd love a White or Pure Grey, or Brown, or even the stunning Red T6, but I just don't have the balls to buy one incase I regret it not being Black.

When I ordered my T6, I could of chose any colour they did, and I changed my mind more times than I have with wheels, but I kept comparing them with Black, and nothing looks as sexy on the road as a Black vehicle that's detailed up.
Black stands out in the crowd and I love it.

I'd love a White or Pure Grey, or Brown, or even the stunning Red T6, but I just don't have the balls to buy one incase I regret it not being Black.

My balls went Blackberry. Red was a little too flash, White, well I run a fleet of white vans so that was a no no. Grey, got a M3 on the drive thats grey.
Black (which I really do like) was the colour of the car I was replacing so fancied a change.
Blackberry: I LOVE IT. great colour and also a collecters item now.
No regrets, even though I live in the country.
Only other colour I would have chosen, Orange. But at 51, bald, short and fat, I'm past drawing attention.:)

My balls went Blackberry. Red was a little too flash, White, well I run a fleet of white vans so that was a no no. Grey, got a M3 on the drive thats grey.
Black (which I really do like) was the colour of the car I was replacing so fancied a change.
Blackberry: I LOVE IT. great colour and also a collecters item now.
No regrets, even though I live in the country.
Only other colour I would have chosen, Orange. But at 51, bald, short and fat, I'm past drawing attention.:)

Blackberry was the first choice, but I missed out by a couple of months! Still no idea why VW pulled this colour.

Back