Non-Starter: air out rail and injectors next?

kasperh

hi, i have replaced my glow plugs, and took out the fuel-rail, assambled all and got all air out of the system. but engine does not start. do i have to take to injectors out and get them filled with diesel to get rid of the air inside the injectors?
also when ignition on i measure 2.5Vdc on the injectors plugs. is this correct? :)

do i have to take to injectors out and get them filled with diesel to get rid of the air inside the injectors?
No the injectors line are bled up to the inlet with the injectors.
Are you sure that they are all back in the original position?
Did you renew the injector seals?
Did you insert the injectors with the seal surface dry? If you applied grease that will have been displaced when the engine was cranked and you’ll be loosing compression.

hi, i have replaced my glow plugs, and took out the fuel-rail, assambled all and got all air out of the system. but engine does not start. do i have to take to injectors out and get them filled with diesel to get rid of the air inside the injectors?
also when ignition on i measure 2.5Vdc on the injectors plugs. is this correct? :)
I have not taken the injectors out, only fuelrail and fuel lines between rail - injektors. I have removes air on fuel line on the injektor, but i see some say i need to take injektors out and fill them with diesel so itj does not be air in them.

Back