Does anyone have a fuse box diagram for T6

papayas

Sold
VIP Member
Hi Guys, I have a T6 2017 startling 150dsg ex RAC and have had a few issues. No rear lights, no interior lights. Found a blown 7.5 fuse which I changed.
I disconnected the battery as well, when I removed RAC wiring. Now I have no dash lights and the van won't crank.

Just want to check the whole fuse board and ensure all fuses are correct. Can't use my own van as an example as the layout looks totally different.

Still waiting for my account to be upgraded. Not sure how long this takes. Can some advise if I’ve made a grave error by removing this purple plug that was attached to the rac birds nest? I have no sidelights or interior lights. The main 7.5fuse is good but was blown originally.

Odis is showing rear right speed sensor electrical error static. Plus bulb light in dash.

Purple plug originally had a single yellow wire and it’s mistakenly been thrown out, could this be the issue?
IMG_6215.jpeg

IMG_6122.jpeg

your account is upgraded virtually instantly, look for the orange download button

Purple plug originally had a single yellow wire and it’s mistakenly been thrown out, could this be the issue?
The purple plug is part of electrical interface for external devices. Nothing connected from factory.

The purple plug is part of electrical interface for external devices. Nothing connected from factory.
Ahh that’s good, thanks for clarification on that. Still can’t resolve the fault though, somethings not happy somewhere.

Reactions: mmi
Back