Night heater vent help

Adam H

T6 Pro
Hi Guys,

Had an autoterm/planar heater installed and at the time the guy didnt have any angled vents to push the air around our kitchen unit. I've brought one which i actually think is a wrong one. But I cant get the current one off and didnt want to brute force it incase i broke it.

How do these things come off, i can see two screws holding the vent in place at the back, but dont see them on the front of the vent so im assuming its a cap which i can take off and then insert a different one.

At the moment the heat is just going straight into the side our fridge unit, any help on how to get it off and maybe a good alternative to whats there in terms of angle vent much appreciated.
IMG_5900.jpg
IMG_5901.jpg
IMG_5902.jpg
IMG_5903.jpgIMG_5904.jpg

Just use a screwdriver to prise it off, likewise with the new one. You can use a sharp blade to lift it a little if you can't get a screwdriver in it. They will often come off by hand - they are not on tight.
IMG_1692 (Copy).JPG
IMG_1691 (Copy).JPG

Thanks guys, all sorted. Just popped off with a bit of force and then 3 screws under it. new one fit just fine. :)

Which vent have you gone with the ball one looks useful... Also a floor one could be used

I used the one in the first pic on the floor in the end, hardly noticeable once fitted. Although still only just gets past the fridge door so I could probably do with a 90 degree one thats more directional , but this current one is a big improvement on the flat

Back