We have a 1 year old Westfalia Club Joker based on the T32 LWB. My wife and I have had a series of Transporter based campervans over many years. But with this being the last few months of Transporter production I think that I need to get to know more about the T6.1, to keep this one on the road for as long as possible. So, I will probably be listening more than talking for a while but hope to contribute to the forum where I can. Hope to meet some of you out and about. Regards. 17118845952118485274601842550709.jpg

We have a 1 year old Westfalia Club Joker based on the T32 LWB. My wife and I have had a series of Transporter based campervans over many years. But with this being the last few months of Transporter production I think that I need to get to know more about the T6.1, to keep this one on the road for as long as possible. So, I will probably be listening more than talking for a while but hope to contribute to the forum where I can. Hope to meet some of you out and about. Regards. View attachment 235018
Interesting van. What’s it like inside?

It has the usual swivel captains chairs in the cab and half dinette with a pull-down bed over. A small but useable bathroom with a shower hose that you can also use outside under the tailgate. Dometic 2 burner hob plus a fridge with a larger than normal kitchen worktop. Hot and cold water plus diesel heating via circulating hot water. All very compact but cosy. Like a VW California but without the porta potti and pop top.

IMG-20240403-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20240403-WA0000.jpg

Good morning. Welcome from sunny north Devon. Make sure you join up as a paid member. Opens a whole world of information. Stay safe and enjoy the summer.

Back