New VW 18 inch wheel options

Pauly

VCDS User
Admin
Just checking out some VW literature and see there are 2 new styles of wheel about to hit the market, each wheel is available in a choice of 4 finishes, polished gloss, gloss, matt and dark bronze

I quite like the new styles, not sure how durable the polished gloss will be as diamond cut wheels never seem to endure winter/salt, think the bronze is prob my favourite

Looking at cost prices i would say these will be similar price to sportline wheels and are expected in the UK from 23rd August 2021

wheels.PNG

polished gloss.PNG

dark bronze.PNG

Just checking out some VW literature and see there are 2 new styles of wheel about to hit the market, each wheel is available in a choice of 4 finishes, polished gloss, gloss, matt and dark bronze

I quite like the new styles, not sure how durable the polished gloss will be as diamond cut wheels never seem to endure winter/salt, think the bronze is prob my favourite

Looking at cost prices i would say these will be similar price to sportline wheels and are expected in the UK from 23rd August 2021

View attachment 122370

View attachment 122369

View attachment 122368
Oh, that bronze… yes, please.

I found them HERE & asked if they are weight rated for a T32 but they only have info for 28/30 currently otherwise would have ordered the bi-colour ones

Good find @BikerPa! Where did you see the weight rating for 28/30 info? We are looking at getting the spoke wheel for our T30 6.1, do you know if these will be compatible?

Good find @BikerPa! Where did you see the weight rating for 28/30 info? We are looking at getting the spoke wheel for our T30 6.1, do you know if these will be compatible?
@joshje Directly from a VW CV parts dept guy who quoted me for these wheels.

He was quoting the tech info they currently have available on the split spoke ones. He also said they might get further info as they actually start to be shipped at the end of August WRT T32 but couldn’t guarantee anything.

I’m just going to wait as have 20” Tridents ATM & want something smaller.

Last edited:
Anyone heard any information about when the wheels that will be fitted to the new sport line black edition will be out?

Loving the 10 spoker polished but why 18? If these were 19 I'd have been on them in a flash. So easy to clean too!

ZGBSHA071-498.png

JCT600 CV parts York have confirmed to me these are all rated for T32’s as they are likely replacements for the Sportlines

I’m really liking these new wheels.. I like the look of the bronze Y spoked design, problem is I’ve got a Mojave beige Van ? Think the bronze and the goldfish van might look a tad

Back