During my long wait I collected many goodies, with the intention of hitting the ground running when it arrived. The focus on getting the outside looking a little less.... standard.

So, a couple of days later it was ready for collection. Paint and splitter stuck out like a sore thumb with nothing else done, so it was straight off to get the windows tinted and wind deflectors fitted.

View attachment 41446 View attachment 41447 View attachment 41448

Just 2 days in and we're heading in the right direction.... But there's no getting away from the fact it needs lowering.
Mind me asking what wind deflectors you fitted mate?

I might be way too late for this with it being over a year ago, but what did you do with your original steering wheel?

I have a standard Highline Steering Wheel for sale - same as in picture.

DM me if interested

Proper newbie here and thick... (me) that is. This steering wheel you fitted with the DSG paddles, Did they work?

Here ends my T6 journey, too soon. With much regret I can announce the van is sold!

The new owner is the MD of Dream Car Giveaways. His intention is to run it over the summer months to carry his mountain bikes. It will then be up from grabs on his site…. keep an eye out, a wee bargain to had by someone.

I would like to thank each and every one of you that have helped me along the way. The wealth of knowledge, willingness to assist others and genuine passion from all members is second to none.

Before & After.jpg

Here it is up for grabs

Back