New Joiner, Grey T6 Kombi arriving soon

ZipcodeUK

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Evening. Figured after a week of trawling through the Forum I may as well sign up as no doubt I'll have some questions in the near future when the Kombi arrives.

It's a 3month old demo vehicle in grey. Seems quite well spec'd out. Just waiting on them to fit a few extras before going to collect.

Seen some great looking vans on the site and it's given me plenty inspiration.

yip, more team grey. Noticed it's a rather large club.
The Kombi i'm getting is the one in my avatar. Eventually figured out how to add that!

Welcome to the group @ZipcodeUK . The only problem with all of these different vans giving so much inspiration is that the finances rarely keep pace with the desire. :(

Welcome to the forum, received mine today. Swapped for a top BMW and zero regrets!

Well, only two days to go before i collect. Just watched my car that I sold go down the road to it's new owner :(, oh well. Onwards and upwards hey!

Way to go @ZipcodeUK as an ex deems will have been cared for by the dealer, be well specified and have a high trim level, low mileage for its "age", and all of this with a considerable saving on the new price on the road. Enjoy the ride both on the road and on the Forum because you'll find friendly helpful people here.

Nice! Almost looks the same as mine ;) although I have the black versions of those wheels!

Welcome to the forum, I've found it really useful both before my purchase and now afterwards, especially as you realise you might be spending more money than you bargained on post purchase!

ah now I want to get some side bars fitted! I was initially pleased without them but your van looks really good!

Back