New & Amazingly Easy To Apply Paint Finish - Stunning Results

Carbon13

T6 Pro
I've been using a mixture of Triple Wax Waterless, Turtle Wax It Wet and Meguiars hydrophobic products on one of the last produced Saab convertibles I bought new 8yrs ago and the paintwork is still in stunning condition. No traditional wax products have ever been used on the car and the paint is like mirror glass or so I thought.

In anticipation of a new T6 this friday I thought I'd try the latest Megiuars product 'Ultimate Fast Finish' as it had received reviews that I couldn't ignore.

So today I traditionally washed, then applied a hydrophobic Turtle spray 'wax' followed by two applications of Meguiars Ultimate Fast Finish, I have never had a paint finish so smooth, so reflective with such a wet look than having wiped two coats of this stuff on a vehicle. It says it lasts a year, there was enough left in the can I could do it 10 times over.

I am far from a detailer or a clean freak, I like a nice clean car without hours foaming, claying or buffing, I'm avoiding ceramic coatings after learning about how they degrade long term and want easy fast results.

The stuff is on offer at Halfords atm for £16, honestly if you like a shiny and protected vehicle I don't think you'll spend £16 better.

Last edited:
Back