P&s Bead Maker

Carbon13

T6 Pro
Just a quick post for those who like minimal effort and maximum results when cleaning their van.

I've been a big fan of the Meguiars range for the last few years, settling on the Meguiars Ultimate Fast Finish as the absolute easiest way to replace traditional products for its shine and hydrophobic properties.

I have now gotten my hands on what must be some of the first P&S Bead Maker in the UK and the stuff is just amazing, used as both a drying aid and then as a finish, the paintwork is unbelievably slick and glossy.

I'll let Pan do the proper review, you really need to get your hands on some.

A little over £11 a 500ml bottle delivered, I used a code during the Black/Cyber period, gallons had sold out. Using it as a drying aid and then as a final coating on a swb T6 used 1/4 of the bottle, this included exterior plastics and glass.

A little over £11 a 500ml bottle delivered, I used a code during the Black/Cyber period, gallons had sold out. Using it as a drying aid and then as a final coating on a swb T6 used 1/4 of the bottle, this included exterior plastics and glass.
Have you got a link?

Back