New AGILIS Crossclimates

I have these fitted on my T6 4Motion
They handle great and are fantastic in the mud.
Road holding is also great you can put it in to a corner and not have your bum cheeks clenched.
good value for money

I have these fitted on my T6 4Motion
They handle great and are fantastic in the mud.
Road holding is also great you can put it in to a corner and not have your bum cheeks clenched.
good value for money
I was impressed with the handling performance! Yes it’s 8degrees outside, but still good!
I’ve noticed my cross climates squeal in the warmer months if I’m hammering it (only very quiet squeals tho! More a squirm)

Just a shame the Agilis CC's don't seem to be available in 18 inch sizes. How are they for volume? Look like they might sing a bit.

How are they for volume? Look like they might sing a bit.

I was expecting that looking at the tread pattern. I even contacted Michelin technical department to satisfy myself before buying.

However, they are absolutely fine. Much quieter than the factory fit Continentals. I also wish there were more size options then I might change the wheels!
Although I can't wear the Agility Crossclimates out!

Very happy to see great reviews of Agilis Crossclimates - after weeks of agonising have decided to put them on my new (to me) T6. Kwik Fit offering 15% off 4 Michelin tyres til end of Feb :)

Look good to me. My new T30 2wd DSG is in the country now. Its coming with AS tyres, but i guess these will GY cargo vectors.
Not sure about the Avons, but the Michelins look to be the best road tyre for mud use on a 2wd.

Anyone with a 2wd DSG got any advice on the best tyre for mud ? Maybe 2 days a year in the summer I end up in a wet flat field with a caravan in tow.

Last edited:
Look good to me. My new T30 2wd DSG is in the country now. Its coming with AS tyres, but i guess these will GY cargo vectors.
Not sure about the Avons, but the Michelins look to be the best road tyre for mud use on a 2wd.

Anyone with a 2wd DSG got any advice on the best tyre for mud ? Maybe 2 days a year in the summer I end up in a wet flat field with a caravan in tow.

id definitely put these agilis on, I’m out now in the storms driving across fields. Well impressed

Has anyone had any problems with Michlin Agilis cross climate on mud/grass?

I copied this picture from the California forum where he said he had to be towed cause the mud just stuck making them like summer tyres.

733DE47F-9FCE-483B-9C15-66F22EB024D4.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: CAB
Has anyone had any problems with Michlin Agilis cross climate on mud/grass?

Never had a problem ourselves. Been in some pretty muddy and wet conditions that normal road tyres would have had problems with.

I wonder if this OP applied too much welly which you see all too often when people navigate mud.

I suppose if it’s “ sticky mud” then pretty much anything will get stuck. Just didn’t know if anyone had any problems with wet grass up an incline etc. I never use any throttle or only a little bit when I’m on wet grass. I just let the DSG do the work.

Would be interested to know the depth of tread left on those tyres as if they are well down they lose a lot of grip.

Reactions: CAB
Back