still on the van at the moment but should have my replacement wheels this week
collection from BIRMINGHAM

£1350

IMG_8498.jpeg

IMG_8497.jpeg

IMG_8499.jpeg

IMG_8501.jpeg

IMG_8503.jpeg

Wheels look great! What’s the reason for sale after only a few months mate? Is there any scrubbing with these fitted to standard t32? And is Speedo still correct?
CheeRS

Wheels look great! What’s the reason for sale after only a few months mate? Is there any scrubbing with these fitted to standard t32? And is Speedo still correct?
CheeRS
Just fancy a change, no scrubbing at all even on coilovers and speedo seems about right when comparing it to the satNav.

Not sure I’ll probably just put some 18’’ sportlines with spacers on for now as I like the OEM plus look, was gonna go 20s but don’t think I will with the state of the roads

Good evening, do the wheels come with black bolts and locking wheel nuts? I’m really interested but am away all bank holiday in the van so if they are still available will contact next week cheers Phill

Hi yes they come with the black bolts but no locking bolts on these.
They are still on my van at the moment but hoping to get some sportlines over the weekend so these should be ready to go after the bank holiday

Jason

Hi Lee
Thanks for the offer but I picked up a set of sportlines Saturday so just after a straight sale now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back