Nav/DVD /multimedia

Mike88

T6 Pro
can anyone recommend the best nav / DVD /multimedia unit to buy. Iv been told buy a local auto electrician. That the pioneer f80 dab I think it was. Was the best to go for and been quoted £1100 fitted includes all steering wheel and parking sensor bits to work as well is this a good deal. Thanks

The AVIC F88dab is the best due to its screen,

Don't forget to ask for the USB retention kit
Got the same unit in my Suzuki and it's a great bit of kit, would swop it for the one in my van if I had the spare cash!
Just found this weekend it has a verbal speed warning when exceeding the speed limit and you can adjust its tolerance - cool

I notice that quite a few places are doing big discounts on the F88 now that weren't around a while ago, does that mean it's about to be replaced? It's been out a while, I don't want to buy it and find that they've brought something better out the next week

We supply the 88 for a competitive price and have all the time, along with the older 77 and 60 models,

But we haven't heard of any new AVIC models coming out,

We supply the 88 for a competitive price and have all the time, along with the older 77 and 60 models,

What's the price of the 88 fitted and we're are u based

Ok thanks, was just curious that it was unusual to see it advertised below £1k before xmas and it now seems to be heading towards £700. I think I want to do the speakers first anyway though, could you poss send me a price for the Rainbow 8" ones with tweeters and crossovers etc please along with enough vibration damping film to both doors?

Ok thanks, was just curious that it was unusual to see it advertised below £1k before xmas and it now seems to be heading towards £700. I think I want to do the speakers first anyway though, could you poss send me a price for the Rainbow 8" ones with tweeters and crossovers etc please along with enough vibration damping film to both doors?

Spoke to Pioneer today, and there are no new units until around November/December

Pm is on the way

Sorry to jump in here but looking at upgrading when the van is delivered...but is the pioneer start stop friendly? In the sense not cut on and off when the van restarts? @Absolut5

Thanks

Sorry to jump in here but looking at upgrading when the van is delivered...but is the pioneer start stop friendly? In the sense not cut on and off when the van restarts? @Absolut5

Thanks

Using the correct parts, it is stop/start friendly, if you have the factory twin battery setup, then a wiring modification is needed

Using the correct parts, it is stop/start friendly, if you have the factory twin battery setup, then a wiring modification is needed
Excellent thanks. No additional battery as only a standard panel van I think.

Are you please able to pm me rough costs for everything needed supplied please?
Still awaiting delivery of the van..thanks @Absolut5

Back