Newbie saying hi.

Tommyh

Hi everyone.
My partner and I have recently bought a van. It's very exciting. Something we've both wanted for some time.
It is a transporter that has been converted.

This was the advert.

We took it to a place near us because there is stuff we want to do to it. Change the seats and add a couple of windows. We just feel it's a little different to what we want. The price was too good to refuse.

I'm sure there will be a few bits and bobs for sale eventually, so if you're interested in any of it, keep an eye out. Seats and TV will more than likely be going.

Is there any problems or issues that we should be aware of?

Can anyone recommend a decent radio head unit seller? Bluetooth, DAB and Sat Nav inbuilt ideally?

And maybe a place to get some decent mats.

But we want to really love it and the memories it will bring.

Looking forward to it all.

Last edited:
Hi everyone.
My partner and I have recently bought a van. It's very exciting. Something we've both wanted for some time.

This was the advert.

We took it to a place near us because there is stuff we want to do to it. Change the seats and add a couple of windows. We just feel it's a little different to what we want. The price was too good to refuse.

I'm sure there will be a few bits and bobs for sale eventually, so if you're interested in any of it, keep an eye out. Seats and TV will more than likely be going.

Can anyone recommend a decent radio head unit seller? Bluetooth, DAB and Sat Nav inbuilt ideally?

We can certainly help you with the audio , drop us a pm or call us on 01980 624740

jason

Hi everyone.

This was the advert.

We can certainly help with anything you need. Brakes, Suspension, Audio, Security, Reverse camera's, retrofits, steering wheels remapsplus stacks more. Plus now we're next door to VW Bi Design makes it even better they can do all you camper, glass and poptop needs, customise seats and seat belts with their own in house upholsterer. So between us we're a one stop shop!

Drop me a call mate 07823449588. We're worth the drive had guys from as far as Aberdeen, Northern Ireland and Hastings.

Cheers
Chris

Back