My T6 Will Be On Sale Soon..

Oldrat

Senior Crafter
T6 Legend
Not an advert- I’ll pop something in the right place later.

Just a heads up and a big thank you to the T6 forum you have all been such a bundle of fun and an encyclopaedia of T6 knowledge, thank you. Don’t fret I may just stick around as there isn’t a similar Crafter forum.

I’ve just taken pics of me van and will compose an advert for autotrader soon.
No quite sure of the price yet, the last thing that I want to do is put it too high and then have to re-advertise.

We have loved it, which is precisely by we are selling, we’ve realised that we want to be more serious about Campervans. It was after all our toe in the water and we are hooked.

The Crafter conversion is taking place right now, it’ll have a loo in it (‘er indoors requirement) and will convert to carry a motorcycle inside too ( my requirement)

both of which are the reasons we’re sadly be saying bye bye to our lovely ’Triple Black’ T6. Black outside, black’ish inside, ad black’ish wheels (an excuse to name it after my Triple Black BMW Adventure - no that’s not going in the Crafter, well I’m not planning it to.)
48B23E2E-124B-488A-B7DB-21A08F7A1F2A.jpeg 9FECE10E-E41A-4E69-8D78-95821B2C1906.png 2AD4BEEA-5A34-4B90-BFAE-14CADA74C999.jpeg

I don't see any reason a long term member should disappear off here if they sold up. They still have valuable knowledge and input from experience over they years, and who knows, they might buy another T6 in the future ;)

Plus this place seems to be getting more diverse lately. We even had a nice looking Vito in here the other day.

PS

T6's are still the best and only topic worth taking about :whistle:

A crafter sub section eh! That would be a great idea but only if there were sufficient interest ??

There is a Sprinter forum which is a useful resource but with very little VW specific content, not as nice a place to hang out as this though :inlove: I’ll not be rushing off in a hurry,
I’ll still be about so that I can be called upon my so called “valuable knowledge and input from experience over the years,” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’ve taken far more than I’ve given on here, but thank you for the sentiment anyway Tourershine :thumbsup:

As for another T6, well I suppose I could put one inside the Crafter if I needed to, I think this one is big enough :D

I’ll post some pics of the crafter build on another thread, meanwhile watch out there’s an advert coming soon.

cheers guys. :thumbsup:

GLWS

Those crafters do drive incredibly well for their size and with the space you can create exactly what you need.

Its always interesting seeing other peoples projects.

I recall seeing some Crafters at Malvern last year and they are on a whole different level of space and comfort!

6800EC93-326C-4966-BC0F-0DE2C0CBB14A.jpeg

I too would like to see a crafter section. It does seem a natural progression to a larger van from a T6 and if that van is a crafter rather than a Mercedes etc than this forum is a perfect place to capture the new owners. After all this forum discusses all Dubs even though it's called T6 forum.
Mods.....get in before someone else does and as @Tourershine says keep the knowledge here.
I test drive a Crafter and almost placed the order, the only thing that stopped me is I use my Transporter as a daily commute van and the Crafter was a little to big for car parks etc...otherwise I love em!!
New T6.1 ordered so I'm here for a few tears yet.

I too would like to see a crafter section. It does seem a natural progression to a larger van from a T6 and if that van is a crafter rather than a Mercedes etc than this forum is a perfect place to capture the new owners. After all this forum discusses all Dubs even though it's called T6 forum.
Mods.....get in before someone else does and as @Tourershine says keep the knowledge here.
I test drive a Crafter and almost placed the order, the only thing that stopped me is I use my Transporter as a daily commute van and the Crafter was a little to big for car parks etc...otherwise I love em!!
New T6.1 ordered so I'm here for a few tears yet.
I meant to say years but it come out as tears.....both correct!!

Back