My panel to day van conversion

Nice work again. Was it easy getting the old radio out?

Yeah that was simple stuff. Trim tool and a hook end screw driver to get all the bits off. Locating everything in a tight hole is the tough bit! (Excuse the pun)

Really nice project looks the 'nuts'. Did you test the DB again after insulating?

Really nice project looks the 'nuts'. Did you test the DB again after insulating?

Not yet but I still have a few very minor bits to do then I will get it out on the motorway for a test. I have to say it's noticing quieter as expected and I am really happy with the results.

Last post update on this for a while now, van is booked in for a special treat on July 3rd but before then I need to acquire a colour coded (Any colour) front and rear bumper.... ebay is getting battered!

Rug for bug arrived today, granted, colour choice might not be for everyone but at £25 quid I thought I would give it a go... personally I like it... gives some much needed colour to the cab! I went for the Cali rug! I am looking for some Cali hydro transfers next. If anyone knows of any let me know.... :)

IMG_1983.JPG

IMG_1985.JPG

IMG_1982.JPG

Looking good.. What do you mean by the Cali transfers.. Any pics?

I am looking at changing the dash colour, in specific the 2 side vents and the centre console, been looking at hydro dipping diy kits. Would like a similar finish to the rug, kind of stripey!

If anyone isn't sure what hydrodipping is just head to you tube...

Yep, Although there has been a rethink regarding the suade.... That update will come on or around the 1st August.... I have some after pics of the paintwork but its not complete so will upload when it is.. :)

Haha. Well let's just say it's more than 2.5k but I have had a full new set of caravelle bumpers to replace my startline plastic all in ones.

Back