My new order spec - what would you add?

Any small stuff I’m missing? I saw tyre pressure monitoring on the options list - worth having or just problematic if a wheel change is on the cards

You’ll soon find out, that this forum, is the easiest way to drain your funds. Since then I’ve fitted 20s, and de-chromed. All inspiration from here. Boot spoiler on order. And imminent lowering:oops:

You’ll soon find out, that this forum, is the easiest way to drain your funds. Since then I’ve fitted 20s, and de-chromed. All inspiration from here. Boot spoiler on order. And imminent lowering:oops:
I suspect the same will happen to me!!

I suspect the same will happen to me!!
So many people have stunning vehicles, and they all a little bit different, and personal. A lot of T6 and T6.1 accessories are interchangeable. Specific 6.1 are coming to market more frequently now. What colour are you going for??

So many people have stunning vehicles, and they all a little bit different, and personal. A lot of T6 and T6.1 accessories are interchangeable. Specific 6.1 are coming to market more frequently now. What colour are you going for??
I'm going to go pure grey and possibly wrap the lower half of the van Black. I love the pure grey but I think it's going to become very common over the next few years!

They're some nice under the radar extras!
I will look into speccing them. I thought High Beam Assist would have been standard with the LED lights (isn't that the "auto" function on the light selector?)

No, auto lights, turns the headlights on. High beam assist, puts the main beam on when sensing no other lights ahead

Heated seats. j have driven some fancy wheels over the years. Never had seats that warm up as quick as those in my Kombi - literally 120 seconds into the drive and they are like sitting on a hot water bottle.

i have never had a van with power doors - never thought I’d use them. However, really handy when you have arm fulls of stuff and you click fob and door is open for you to toss stuff in.

Rear bumper protector if it’s colour coded.

Spare wheel rather than a tube of Squirt.

I am just very practical....

Back