My new one, this time in candy white.....

Pedro

Sock Model
VIP Member
T6 Guru
A67D2F60-824F-494D-B699-118D3A651543.jpeg7210F2D3-9AA5-4281-8941-767CFDB152FB.jpeg72A073A9-C56F-4B95-96CA-FA3D35D2CA10.jpeg
Picked her up a week ago, since then had few bits done to her, now just for refrigeration as she is my work van.
loving every minute with her at the moment, just waiting for leather, carbon steering wheel and new abt rear diffuser, then she is done......I think !!!!

Like the wheels. That front end is growing on me too :thumbsup:

looks the nuts

I've got a grey one on order. Do you know anything about the tailgate door release ? i keep seeing some like yours with a keyhole and some without the keyhole.

Yes nice wheels, which ones are they? What mods have you done? I’ve got one one order, just got to wait now

Yes nice wheels, which ones are they? What mods have you done? I’ve got one one order, just got to wait now
They are Velare vlr04, 20” , I think van style have them now on their website, but I got mine about 12 months back from LK Performance, had them on my other van, then got them done gloss black and threw them onto this one,
mods so far are, side bars,roof bars,front spoiler with splitter, rear spoiler, carbon bumper protector , they were all from Leighton vans, then had all grills sprayed gloss black and everything fitted by my mate who has his own body shop...all in the space of a week of getting her :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The blue looks spot-on. I’d be tempted to carry it through by placing a thin strip of coach line along the black section of the mirrors (just where it meets the upper white section).
Oh and the callipers.

love that blue. I agree with ads. Just a touch to follow it through onto the sides.

and to say 'she's done', we all know that's a lie. There's ALWAYS more to do.:) :) :) :)

Back