My new motor, Need to get modding!

Hiya chap Iv got a genuine sportline front spoiler for sale fresh paint from vw in black too if your interested
Hmmm… hadn‘t planned to do this just yet but might be keen. Photo? Is it colour matched to the black pearl?

I really like those sportline wheels on the black. 18” right? I think that’s what I need to look for.
@RunDSG yes 18". I got these as I wanted to keep a little bit of a genuine look and as they are genuine. 20" do look better, but the ride suffers according to most. I also prefer the lacquered grey to the silver, but I was steered to keep away from those as the salt in the winter plays havoc with them. There are cheap Chinese copies out there, so get some that are genuine.

@RunDSG yes 18". I got these as I wanted to keep a little bit of a genuine look and as they are genuine. 20" do look better, but the ride suffers according to most. I also prefer the lacquered grey to the silver, but I was steered to keep away from those as the salt in the winter plays havoc with them. There are cheap Chinese copies out there, so get some that are genuine.
Good advice on the copies. Thanks.

I actually really like the silver. I’ve got a black T6 as well and I really like the slightly old school chrome on black look.

I feel the same about keeping things OEM. And these sportlines, with the right tyres, are T32 load rated, I believe.

Good advice on the copies. Thanks.

I actually really like the silver. I’ve got a black T6 as well and I really like the slightly old school chrome on black look.

I feel the same about keeping things OEM. And these sportlines, with the right tyres, are T32 load rated, I believe.
Yes the wheels are and you need 103 speed rating.

Back