Moron parking of the week award goes to...

Dieseldonkey

150 DSG Shuttle Conversion
VIP Member
T6 Legend
When I'm on earlies I'm usually fortunate enough to get a parallel parking space rather than a bay, in what becomes a busy car park, as the day goes on. Prefer here as it stops folk smacking their door off my van. However, returned to the van only to find this.

Not one for being derogatory but......WHAT A COCK WOMBLE! Not content with their own rather large bay, they want 6 inches of mine too.

Tiny mark on my bumper that will probably polish out and thankfully enough space to drive out forward. But if there hadn't of been, then the bottle jack would of been under their back axle and it would have been pushed off it, backwards! So wish my detachable tow bar had been in place. Might have written off their little SH!T BOX.

I'm calm.

20181228_132358.jpg

20181228_132407.jpg

Ffs, normally would advise them to get a vehicle they can park but not much smaller than a corsa on the market, Hope it does polish out mate

@Dieseldonkey .... you're a better man than me. I would've waited there as long as took for them to return. They have actually hit your car and there is literally feet of spare space in their slot with an easy run into it as well ..... it's utterly incomprehensible :eek::mad:

Mate, I'm with @Shredder.
How you didn't sit and wait to educate this person on parking etticate is beyond me.

Parking fills me with dread every single time.
I try and park as far away as possible from every other vehicle, and you can almost guarantee that when you return, there's others parked right up against you.

This was yesterday in Leicester, and how a passenger would get out without hitting me is a mystery. I had to climb in from my passenger door.

20181228_123444.jpg

Last edited:
From experience of having a fixed tow ball it usually frightens folk like that off and they keep their distance. However I did have someone drive into it in a car park a few days ago, we were sat in the van so I got out and looked then just smiled at the driver. No damage to me of course and I didn't care about theirs.

From experience of having a fixed tow ball it usually frightens folk like that off and they keep their distance. However I did have someone drive into it in a car park a few days ago, we were sat in the van so I got out and looked then just smiled at the driver. No damage to me of course and I didn't care about theirs.
I once saw a Mondeo roll into the back of a Defender at a roundabout, the guy in the defender jumped out, walked around the back, had a look, shrugged his shoulders, got back in and drove off.........with the front bumper & valance of the mondeo still hooked on his hitch. It still makes me chuckle.

Hate car parks at the best of times but that's taking the piss. Sure it hadn't rolled forward? Can't image why anyone would leave it parked like that but nothing surprises me now. Think I'd have gone for two flat tyres as pay back.

When I'm on earlies I'm usually fortunate enough to get a parallel parking space rather than a bay, in what becomes a busy car park, as the day goes on. Prefer here as it stops folk smacking their door off my van. However, returned to the van only to find this.

Not one for being derogatory but......WHAT A COCK WOMBLE! Not content with their own rather large bay, they want 6 inches of mine too.

Tiny mark on my bumper that will probably polish out and thankfully enough space to drive out forward. But if there hadn't of been, then the bottle jack would of been under their back axle and it would have been pushed off it, backwards! So wish my detachable tow bar had been in place. Might have written off their little SH!T BOX.

I'm calm.

View attachment 34220

View attachment 34221
I just did a Quik check on my wee app and its coming up as a black Corsa . May be a mistake or may be a cloned number plate

Screenshot_20181230-093517.jpg

Cancel that a just zoomed in and there screw is in the middle off the (D) .looked like a B every time a look at it in that pic

I'm calm.

View attachment 34220

View attachment 34221

I don't see what the problem is it's only a van :whistle: and that corsa is a big car to park in a bay.

I would of cut the valve stems off on 3 of the wheels

I had a very considerate chap give my van a little kiss a couple of weeks ago. I genuinely think he was a relative of Mr. Magoo. Brother, possibly - going by his age.

T6 scrape.jpg

Back