Sold Momo Revenge 20" Alloys Matt Black (t32 Load Rated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T6180

T6 Legend
Ok so I have my eye on another project so I need to make room in the garage

These have been recently powder coated in matt black as they where are the more expensive diamond cut version, however we all know what happens to diamond cut alloys after a couple of months. I was going to fit them and run them as my daily's but not got round to fitting any tyres since the refurb.

Size is as follows:
  • 8.5x20
  • PCD 5x120
  • Centre Bore 65.1
These retail at around £1099, I'm looking for £900

I'll thought I'd see if there is any interest on here, before going on social media
20200317_181321.jpg 20200317_180951.jpg 20200317_181339.jpg

Ok so I have my eye on another project so I need to make room in the garage

These have been recently powder coated in matt black as they where are the more expensive diamond cut version, however we all know what happens to diamond cut alloys after a couple of months. I was going to fit them and run them as my daily's but not got round to fitting any tyres since the refurb.

Size is as follows:
  • 8.5x20
  • PCD 5x120
  • Centre Bore 65.1
These retail at around £1099, I'm looking for £900

I'll thought I'd see if there is any interest on here, before going on social media
View attachment 65178 View attachment 65179 View attachment 65180
Lovely alloys , i love the momo's , they'd look lovely on my white T6, unfortunately money is tight at the moment.
I am curious though as to what is the issue with the diamond cut alloys ?
Thanks

Lovely alloys , i love the momo's , they'd look lovely on my white T6, unfortunately money is tight at the moment.
I am curious though as to what is the issue with the diamond cut alloys ?
Thanks
Water gets under the laquer on the polished face and it develops into corrosion (white worm) that ruins wheels, all polished wheels suffer from this

@T6180 I’m fed up with you keep posting up wheels that I like. You must stop it. I’ve only just got the last set you sold me stuck on the van.

Water gets under the laquer on the polished face and it develops into corrosion (white worm) that ruins wheels, all polished wheels suffer from this
Thats sounds like the issue I have with a couple of my alloys at the moment, is it a case of getting a professional to restore them ?
20200407_180106.jpg

Thats sounds like the issue I have with a couple of my alloys at the moment, is it a case of getting a professional to restore them ?
View attachment 65312
Your only real option is have them re cut/ diamond polished. Unless you get them acid dipped and painted/ powder coated and lose the diamond polish. Unfortunately even getting them renovated, you’ll be back in the same position in a year or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back