Sold Momo Revenge 20" Alloys Matt Black (t32 Load Rated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shouldn't be looking at wheels but they do look lovely, what is the offset and the actual wheel load? Assume both the front and rear are 8.5J?

I shouldn't be looking at wheels but they do look lovely, what is the offset and the actual wheel load? Assume both the front and rear are 8.5J?

The momo's are 8.5 et45 load rated to 880kg so plenty for a T32

These are very tempting at that price! I was choosing between these and the gloss black assassins and 19” and 20”. In the end I went for 19” assassins but these are the dream! Now how can I buy these and hide from the wife?:rolleyes:

These are very tempting at that price! I was choosing between these and the gloss black assassins and 19” and 20”. In the end I went for 19” assassins but these are the dream! Now how can I buy these and hide from the wife?:rolleyes:
Tell the wife they were a bargain and the sale of the assassins will cover the cost lol

I have used that excuse many times already and my garage is still full of stuff ready to sell after lockdown!

Standard lights - front, rear and side
THQ Badgeless grill (fitted for one week)
Standard upper grill
Standard lower grills
Standard fog mounts (no PDC)
Smoked rear third tail light (travelin lite unused)
All off a MY19 plate van with 1000miles
And possibly more!

£900 ovno or swop for banded steels
Hi,
I have a set of 17’’ banded steels with tyres done less than 2000 miles. They are graphite grey in colour with one small kerb mark on one of them. Just wondering if you were still interested in a swop.

Standard lights - front, rear and side
THQ Badgeless grill (fitted for one week)
Standard upper grill
Standard lower grills
Standard fog mounts (no PDC)
Smoked rear third tail light (travelin lite unused)
All off a MY19 plate van with 1000miles
And possibly more!

I could be interested in the lower grills and badgeless grill if the price is right. What's the finish on the THQ grill?
Maybe drop me a pm if easier.
Cheers
Chris

Hi,
I have a set of 17’’ banded steels with tyres done less than 2000 miles. They are graphite grey in colour with one small kerb mark on one of them. Just wondering if you were still interested in a swop.

Hiya, thank you for the offer however I've had a set of 17s before and they never got fitted, there just not my thing

**Update**

I'll consider swooping or doing a deal on the following wheels

Genuine sportlines
Amarok Cantera
Banded 18s
Banded 19s

Depending on condition cash either way or open to sensible offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back