Mirrors With Dynamic Indicators

I managed to get some of the original ones from marketplace used in this thread .......fingers crossed they turn up now.

1st attempt fail, i bought a drivers side lower cover and indicator, it was all going quite well!
When i was using the Qbond on the under side of the indicator i didnt realise that the glue was coming our underneath and glued my finger to the
the cover and indicator :confused:
its now covered in skin and glue so its gone in the bin.

the Q7 complete wingmirror isnt a straight awap by any chance is it? :p

1st attempt fail, i bought a drivers side lower cover and indicator, it was all going quite well!
When i was using the Qbond on the under side of the indicator i didnt realise that the glue was coming our underneath and glued my finger to the
the cover and indicator :confused:
its now covered in skin and glue so its gone in the bin.

the Q7 complete wingmirror isnt a straight awap by any chance is it? :p

Could have left it on your finger and just stuck your arm out of the window when turning right, old school style.

I did about a year ago with these

They will need coding to work properly when the engine is running (which I’m yet to get round to sorting!)
Didn’t need to do any coding on mine. Worked straight out of the box ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Very nice and neat looking.

I just say, I found fitting the top piece/cover quite challenging, requiring quite a lot of material to be cut away so as to sit over the indicator.

I added courtesy lights at the same time which added to the fun!

I noticed the plod wagon t6 here has indicator strips on the wing mirrors. Will get a pic next time I see it around.

Back