Midlands Tow Bar installer ?

T5SUG

T6 Pro
Can anyone recommend a tow bar installer in the Nottingham/ Derby area ? Looking to have a detachable swan neck fitted. Any info welcome and prices paid

How much do they quote if you don’t mind me asking ? Had one quote for £499 fully fitted and coded

Waiting to hear back from PF Jones but most prices seem to around the £500 mark. I've emailed 5 mobile fitters and just had two quotes back £530 & £499 !!

westfalia detachable can be had for under £200 and you have a choice of westfalia or ecs electrics at around £150 each. you will then need a bumper support bracket if you have no wondows behind the b pillar (approx £28)

means your average installer is earning around £180 from the install (probably more as they no doubt get trade pricing on the parts)

fitting the bar is really easy, electrics a little more of a challenge but is achieveable at home.

Where are the tow bars for that mate
westfalia detachable can be had for under £200 and you have a choice of westfalia or ecs electrics at around £150 each. you will then need a bumper support bracket if you have no wondows behind the b pillar (approx £28)

means your average installer is earning around £180 from the install (probably more as they no doubt get trade pricing on the parts)

fitting the bar is really easy, electrics a little more of a challenge but is achieveable at home.
where are the tow bars and electrics for that bud?

This is the route I’m going £307 incl VAT for the electrics. Witter detachable bar was £200 which I’ve already fitted.

Think fitting the tow bar is the easy bit just getting the electrics in would be the tricky bit?

Got a quote from Darren at RD Auto Electrics today £545 all in includes VAT, tow bar, 13 pin electrics and coding. Thought it might be cheaper going direct to him instead of through PF Jones but obviously not, around the same price.

Hi,

Does any one have any recommendations on who to install a removable tow bar on my T6 in the Westmidlands area? Ideally need it fitting next week if possible.

Thanks

Tim

Have you tried Witter towbars? I can also recommend Autoroofs who are mobile based in Leicester. They have fitted me several tow bars over the years and they can code vehicle specific electrics if neede. Their number is 01162849282

I used PF Jones. They pass the order out to local fitters.

Pete

Back