Mattress Topper Advice?

We use a 10cm air bed that we picked up in Decathlon. Other air beds were too thick. Does the trick for us

I recently bought a 2 berth inner tent for my driveaway awning. Basically this allows me to have the van to myself at night and anyone else can sleep in the tent! The Mrs doesn't do camping so it is likely to be one of my sons or granddaughters using it. But I can't decide whether to go for an inflatable air bed or a camping bed. If I was sleeping out there I'd like to be off the floor. A decent camping bed with mattress plus a sleeping bag seems ideal to me. I was looking at something like the Outwell Centuple Single at £160.
Any views/suggestions? I don't mind paying a reasonable amount for a comfortable solution that someone would be happy to sleep on for up to a couple of weeks.

I recently bought a 2 berth inner tent for my driveaway awning. Basically this allows me to have the van to myself at night and anyone else can sleep in the tent! The Mrs doesn't do camping so it is likely to be one of my sons or granddaughters using it. But I can't decide whether to go for an inflatable air bed or a camping bed. If I was sleeping out there I'd like to be off the floor. A decent camping bed with mattress plus a sleeping bag seems ideal to me. I was looking at something like the Outwell at £160. Any views/suggestions? I don't mind paying a reasonable amount for a comfortable solution that someone would be happy to sleep on for up to a couple of weeks.
Simple bed and bag that’s off the ground over an air bed and bag win every time

We have a 3 seat rock & roll bed and use 2 single duvalay toppers. We sleep very well on them compared to other solutions we have tried.

I think I'm going to go for the REDCAMP Folding Camping Beds for adults, 28" Extra Wide.
Though the mattress they suggest is only an inch thick - so still looking for an alternative that is wide enough for this bed.

Received the REDCAMP bed and mattress pad and just tried it out i.e. lay on it for 15 mins in the house! Seems solid, good quality and reasonably comfortable - even for a heavy lump like me. It says 28" Extra Wide - I cant imagine having something narrower unless it was for a child, so I would take that 28" as a minimum width if you were looking for something similar for an adult. My 6' son will be trying it out in April if we manage to get away for a week.

Hi all following all the interaction, 1 question if you sew 2 duvet covers together 1 for mattress topper and the other for the duvet or quilt cover
does the top cover reach all over your body
cheers Russ

Back