Lowering springs - Amax Apex or Vogtland?

Captain Zappa

I am looking to take my T5 down 30mm, the obvious spring is Eibach, but does anyone have fitted either Amax Apex or Vogtland springs and if so are they worth the budget price, thanks

I am looking to take my T5 down 30mm, the obvious spring is Eibach, but does anyone have fitted either Amax Apex or Vogtland springs and if so are they worth the budget price, thanks
Hi if you try using the search function you may get some results on those springs, there is a load of info in this forum on suspension so you should be able to find some answers if you dig around and read the threads.
Best of luck and welcome.

I have some OEM Eibachs taken of my T5.1 with less than 50,000 miles on it. They were fitted to the van new. I bought some Koni adjustable and H&R springs (CRS package). The Eibachs are taking up space in the garage if you wanted to make a cheeky offer i'd be tempted to part with them. I have the standard struts with them as well. Good condition, low mileage. Its a T32.

I have some OEM Eibachs taken of my T5.1 with less than 50,000 miles on it. They were fitted to the van new. I bought some Koni adjustable and H&R springs (CRS package). The Eibachs are taking up space in the garage if you wanted to make a cheeky offer i'd be tempted to part with them. I have the standard struts with them as well. Good condition, low mileage. Its a T32.
Cheers for offer, but i'm not sure if they'd work, mine is a T30 and the bottom fixing on the front struts are different on the T32, i have a pair of VW (oem) T32 front struts i bought by mistake, i'm looking to lower the vehicle by 30mm, if all your springs are -30mm i could be interested but would need to know if that is also -30mm for a T30, all the springs i have fitted at present are off a T32 but it rides very high, i wouldn't want your struts as i say they have a different lower fixing to the T26-30, do you know what spec your Eibachs are? as i don't want to fit another unwanted set, cheers

I used to have Vogtland on my T4. I had no issues. I’ve not researched them, but my understanding is that some of the bigger brand names use them as the manufacturer. I can’t confirm that though, might be t’internet BS, but I have nothing negative to say having used them.

Bit of background info on the Demon Tweeks website. Search ‘who are vogtland suspension’ in google.

Back