Lowered to standard springs

SF_52EVO

T6 Pro
Decided to go back to standard height, but there seems to be so many different spring options. For anyone know how to identify which are the right ones? Van is a T30 Kombi

Thanks

Steve

These were my original T30 springs but after camper conversion were too saggy so put beefier ones on to lift height as I go bush(offroad)20200724_103540.jpg20200820_173702.jpgin my van and need as much clearance as possible. 3 yellow marks on springs.

Thanks guys.

So yours were 4 yellow Mick, and Pete your table says 3 yellow and 1 Orange. Typical Volkswagen making it nice and simple!

Then there is the fronts to work out. I think I’ll just open another drink and figure this out in a few days haha. Merry Xmas guys.

Having had chance to think about it. I figure the different springs are partly to go with the different shocks. As I’ve got Koni shocks it possibly becomes less important, as long as I go for ones that came from a T30 Kombi. (Could be totally wrong).

@CRS Performance when are you back in work please? Could probably do with calling you to talk through before I do anything, and check if the shocks need to be adjusted for standard springs. (Can’t remember if the ones you sold me were adjustable or not)

Thanks

Steve

Having had chance to think about it. I figure the different springs are partly to go with the different shocks. As I’ve got Koni shocks it possibly becomes less important, as long as I go for ones that came from a T30 Kombi. (Could be totally wrong).

@CRS Performance when are you back in work please? Could probably do with calling you to talk through before I do anything, and check if the shocks need to be adjusted for standard springs. (Can’t remember if the ones you sold me were adjustable or not)

Thanks

Steve
Hi there , Yes call anytime , I am taking a few days off after a very busy year but my phone is on all the time

steve

Hi, I have a T6 T30 which has been lowered by 30mm when I bought it, I’ve just found out it has a snapped spring and needs replaced, I am wanting to take it back to standard height so is it just a case of sourcing some standard springs and changing them or will I need to change the dampers as well?
Thanks

If it was just a 30mm drop then it most likely has standard shocks on still so just a spring swap will suffice. Standard shocks will be black where as most aftermarket ones will be coloured in some way - red, yellow, blue etc.

I have a set of OEM T6 T30 suspension in my garage. Im sure we can sort out a price.

Oh no I just realised I gave the fronts the white van collecting any old iron yesterday. Still got the rears though.

Back