Will eibach lift springs from T6 fit my T6.1.?

JonriceT6

VIP Member
T6 Guru
As the title really, I’m going chunky tyres and been offered eibach pro lift springs with the tyres / alloys I’m buying.
They’ve come off a T6, and wondered if the springs will fit my T6.1 over my current standard T30 vw shocks.or is the T6 a different setup to the T6.1?

Thanks

We do supply the T6.1 lower noise suppressor if someone wants to put T 5 or T6 springs in a T6.1 with a proper fit , remember that the spring seat on a T6.1 is 20 mm higher on the shock so the result would be a 20 mm lift in reality .

We do supply the T6.1 lower noise suppressor if someone wants to put T 5 or T6 springs in a T6.1 with a proper fit , remember that the spring seat on a T6.1 is 20 mm higher on the shock so the result would be a 20 mm lift in reality .
So would it be a 55mm lift if they are T6 35mm lift springs ?

55 mm is a tad too high in my humble opinion . Is the van a 4 motion ?? if you fitted some KONI shocks with the Eibach springs you would get the best of all worlds , great ride and comfort as well as 35 mm lift

steve

55 mm is a tad too high in my humble opinion . Is the van a 4 motion ?? if you fitted some KONI shocks with the Eibach springs you would get the best of all worlds , great ride and comfort as well as 35 mm lift

steve
Can you supply a price for that.?
Thanks buddy

£850.00 incl vat supplied incl post and packaging £175.00 to fit if we are convenient

Back