Lost speedometer in central display

Ellenmac

Hi all, we have a T6 Highline 19 plate (adding this as I hope it will help) yesterday we had the central display showing as a speedometer.
After looking through the settings to see the range of Adblue we’ve managed to lose it and now can’t get it back.
YouTube isn’t helping as it keeps trying to get us to upload stuff or connect apps but as we had it yesterday I think we shouldn’t need to.
We didn’t get a manual with the van so can’t check in there.
Any ideas?
Thanks

If you change the setting to litres the big speedo disappears. Did you change any of the settings?

Have you somehow unticked it it the list of things to display on the MFD? Or you could have ticked Alt Speed Display, which will revert back to the small kph. Both of those things are in the Settings Menu.

If you change the setting to litres the big speedo disappears. Did you change any of the settings?
I don’t think we did. We were looking for the adblue info. Could have done by accident. Thanks for your reply.

Have you somehow unticked it it the list of things to display on the MFD? Or you could have ticked Alt Speed Display, which will revert back to the small kph. Both of those things are in the Settings Menu.
Thanks I’ll have a look. I think it’s got to be something simple.

We didn’t get a manual with the van so can’t check in there.
You can try this link for an e-manual

And dependant on the spec’ of your van (Startline/Trendline/Highline) you may have just clicked a steering-wheel button and scrolled on - see this link for a menu layout

Oh and Welcome to the forum!

You're lucky. We can't get the central Speedo on the MFD (69 plate). I thought you had to go into the software to change the settings to get it. That's what the dealer did on my Amarok

Just noticed ours is a 18 reg not 19 reg . We had mph in middle of dash but I have pressed something to make it disappear. Tried everything but nothing to get it back . Thanks for all reply’s

Just noticed ours is a 18 reg not 19 reg . We had mph in middle of dash but I have pressed something to make it disappear. Tried everything but nothing to get it back . Thanks for all reply’s
In the MFD settings, remove the tick from ALT/SPEED/DIS

More info here

Back