Carista tweaks

Can anyone help me out with getting the large digital MPH display? I’ve set the region to Australia and changed everything back to mph / gallons but it doesn’t work.

On the right hand side of the wheel theres up and down buttons.scroll through the mfd and use the up and down buttons its there.oil temp,travel time,consump 1&2,range,adblue,refuel,distance,avg speed then big mph...

I have tried this on my 4motion highline 2017 ,it changes the country etc but when I log off the VCDS software turn off the ignition and then back on there is no option on the display.
Am I doing it wrong ??
(when logged back on the VCDS software and look at the option bit it still shows UK??

Any ideas

john

Did you select [Do it] after you closed the long code helper, to commit the Change?

yes selected this and it showed it was changed ,but when I came out and back in it was still on UK??

with the help of this thread I have made virtually all the changes I wanted

DRL turning off when indicating
Auto drive away locking
Unlocking when turning off key
Big MPH in display

But I cannot find the option to fold the mirrors when locking and unlocking, anyone got that working?

with the help of this thread I have made virtually all the changes I wanted

DRL turning off when indicating
Auto drive away locking
Unlocking when turning off key
Big MPH in display

But I cannot find the option to fold the mirrors when locking and unlocking, anyone got that working?

More knowledgeable people can answer but from what I've gleamed from this forum is it depends on what module and year your van is (I wanted to do this as well).

Assuming you have folding mirrors with the manual knob, if you have an early T6 or a more recent one (2016 and 2018 I think) this can be programed. If, like me, you have a 2017 then the module need changing to allow this to be programed.

If it can all be done I think its a long press when locking to get them to fold.

Back