Looking to buy my first Transporter Kombi, too many options !!!

Nick Ellison

Hi all, looking for some guidance please.
Been looking for a T6 kombi with decent spec, sportline or highline.
Not sure which way to turn although the prices in getting quoted are quite high, as I suppose is to be expected.

Can anyone offer me any help or suggest good suppliers of vehicles that can maybe supply me one to my spec at a reasonable price.

Many thanks
Nick

Hi all, looking for some guidance please.
Been looking for a T6 kombi with decent spec, sportline or highline.
Not sure which way to turn although the prices in getting quoted are quite high, as I suppose is to be expected.

Can anyone offer me any help or suggest good suppliers of vehicles that can maybe supply me one to my spec at a reasonable price.

Many thanks
Nick
Hi nick i got mine straight from vw they give you aptions to finance lease with owning it on payment at end and finance to buy with no end figure i found these options made monthly payments largely different in what you go for, its what ever suits your needs, i do find alot of the companies that convert the vans are selling them with all the options you want aswel, new wave conversions, Leighton vans, van worx hope this helps

If you want to convert it or cut the roof off to fit a pop top I think you will need to pay in full or hire purchase but if you are keeping it standard ish then VW do good discounts on leasing with a buy back at the end if you want it at a agreed price up front . I got mine from a VW dealer that had what I was looking for in stock so got a good deal.
I don't think you will find the discounts like ford and others offer but this helps keep the resale value up so get it back when you sell .

Some owners say the h7 units (headlights) are acceptable too. Best to get a night test drive...
I know I wish I did!!!

Back