Looking To Buy, Help Needed

After much research and lurking around this forum, I`ve taken the plunge and will be going for a T6 (over a T5). Slight problem with funding, well not a problem as such I have £21k (and a bit) burning a hole in my pocket. Which is gets a very good t5 and well....just short of the T6 spec I would like. Diesel, DSG, Highline, SWB, tailgate (but I can compromise on this)

Does any know of anywhere selling something that may fit the bill. The usual places aren`t listing anything.

oh and have cash will travel !

Thanks in advance

I’ll be selling mine in a few months when my new Kombi arrives hoping to place my order this week and for new van to arrive for the new September 68 plate

There's some available on vw site that meet your stated requirements from £16,500 inc VAT upwards.
The Kombi gives you a tailgate and you can sell the rear seat - I got £600 for mine - to get you back into budget area. Kombi will also give you a single front seat which you may prefer.
Just not sure where you're located.
Used Volkswagen Vans | Details - Volkswagen Transporter PV 2.0 TDI 140PS T32 Highline SWB - Feltham : Volkswagen UK Cordwallis Van Centre
Used Volkswagen Vans | Details - Volkswagen Transporter Kombi 2.0Bitdi 180 T30SWB Highline DS - Dartford : Volkswagen UK Beadles Van Centre (Dartford)

Hi thanks for these, I dont want to sell the seat I need to keep it we are a family of 5. The second one looks great but is a T5 not a T6

Yes sorry my bad on the T5.
Whichever way you look at it, a Kombi comes with rear seat and seat belts as well as windows. If you want a kombi rather than a camper, then you'd need to add in the cost of rear windows, seat and belts to a panel van which would be minimum £1k - so worth taking into account your "end spec" when considering starting vehicles.

It now looks like the deal is off, well its definitely off. The van was for sale, I enquired about viewing and purchasing the van. Everything was agreed in principle. The seller then came back and stated he couldnt sell it until the 4th of June as his new van wouldnt be ready for sale. No problem I`ll wait until then. Advised the seller to take it from Autotrader and consider it sold, he said he would do this along with cancelling the viewing on Sunday with another interested party. I would then be up on the 4th to collect etc.

He has emailed today to tell me he sold it, to the people who viewed it in Sunday (despite him telling me that he had cancelled the viewing) they were seemingly happy to leave £22k in cash with a complete stranger and collect the van on Monday.

All seems a bit fishy to me.

Thats said I`m back in the market for a van !!! keep your eyes peeled please

Hi Bryan1971 Which dealers are offering that? Most I've got out of anyone is 10.5%

Hi MJ, Imperial commercials on stoke on Trent gave me 11%, then after I had ordered my VW, Cheltenham offered me 13%:(, however this was December time, so not sure if discounts have changed, it would be also worth talking to BognorMotors and have a arm wrestle :thumbsup:

Reactions: mjn
Back