Looking for two kittens

We have had numerous video calls, have met the mum and dad cats as well as the whole human family etc. It’s given us total confidence we are making the right decision. They come with their first vaccines and pet insurance, and a host of toys.

Prices are through the roof presently , and if you are in the same position looking for a new pet, be careful out there as there are so many wrong people about.

looks (and sounds) like you have done VERY well there Oli, they are gorgeous. fantastic stuff - i bet you can't wait to get them!

as you say, getting the right breeder is absolutely key! pays to do your research and take your time huh.

We've had just about everything brought in. I think the biggest was a cock pheasant. He was playing dead in the hall. Didn't even flinch when I picked him up by the legs and carried him outside. As a wanged him over the hedge, he flapped his wings and flew off. I can't even think how he got him through a cat flap. Most things don't fair too well. I watched our old cat, Bill, kill a rabbit by eating his face once.

My inlaws cat once brought in a slice of fruit cake.
That summed that cat up perfectly,

Pete

On another note. Our neighbours cat would keep coming over to crap in our garden. I looked on the internet to find out a way of stopping this. Someone suggested getting a shovel and chucking it over the hedge. Well that didn't work. The cat still comes over and craps, and I don't have a shovel anymore.

If someone knows of an all black cat near Chichester/Bognor let me know. We lost our car after 15years and we would like to replace her.
Again I would like one from a house, not a cat farm.

My mums cat brought in a mouse trap. I guess there was a mouse attached to it at some stage but she brought the whole thing home. I wonder what the neighbour thought when they found the whole mouse trap was taken.

We've had just about everything through the cat flap....the usual mice, rats, sorry to say birds too...moorhen, pheasants, partridges...toads and fish from the pond, a snake...enough for a right ole casserole!:p

Just to update. We have these two Maine Coon Kitten joining us a ten weeks old.

Lunar - Tortoise girl
Loki - Giner boy

It really is a minefield out there presently so so many people breeding purely just for sale, and some of the people we had messages from
and had videos sent through from was worrying and showed a complete lack of love.

View attachment 102259

View attachment 102260

View attachment 102261
That’s super news Oli, glad you got sorted with two kittens. The main key is, like you say the breeders.
We got Schmoo, our rag doll just before Xmas and prior to then we were treated to pictures and videos all the way until we collected him.
He is now best of mates with our Standard Sausage dog Murf.

0443D932-72ED-44AF-9C8E-D3D589841202.jpeg

Just to update. We have these two Maine Coon Kitten joining us a ten weeks old.

Lunar - Tortoise girl
Loki - Giner boy

It really is a minefield out there presently so so many people breeding purely just for sale, and some of the people we had messages from
and had videos sent through from was worrying and showed a complete lack of love.

View attachment 102259

View attachment 102260

View attachment 102261
I love Maine Coons, they will be big buggers!

these are our Rag Dolls

2071EA87-DA5E-4CCF-B81F-AE367227A47A.jpeg

A6F2B16D-E66A-4E72-B14A-1AC09D95AF48.jpeg

Back